Monday, July 25, 2005

today i realli had a great time.. cos i get to see my piggy.. lol.. (as if i havent seen him for a long time) ha.. but i just miss him..

Busy day at work.. start to pack my cabinets.. sort all the files into boxes for shifting.. damn heavy.. shit.. packed till i forget abt time.. and tio niam by valerie to go home.. haha.. always like the big "mama" to tell mi go have lunch break.. n dont come back so early.. hahaha..
So happi that my new desk will be located just beside her n not some other weirdos in the company hee..

met up wif my dear after work !!! so happi to see him.. and i m jumping around like a small kid.. muahaha.. yup yup, i got my pouch to put my toiletries le.. and i got my white belt !! hee.. plus a big bag of candies for mi to bring to company.. yipee !!
had dinner at phin's steakhouse.. lol.. i think dar's gonna boycott tt restaurant le.. cos well, the service kinda sucks haha..
shopped around for my shoes.. cant believe it.. my two slip-ons spoilt le.. and at the same time.. -faintz-

erm.. actualli i do have lotsa things to blog about.. i feel that my frens are not happi.. realli..
i dont wanna say much..
jus feel tt everyone should do some reflection on themselves.. not onli for themselves but for their loved ones too..
for those whu can catch wat i m saying.. ya.. good for u..
for those whu cant.. just a simple msg across that no one is perfect..
Dont give expecting ppl to do things for u.. u cant always take and not give.. it applies to every relationship.. whether with ur parents, frens, bf or gf..
I am sad when i see ppl dont treasure their frens around them..
People always take for granted tt as frens, we should follow each other's flows.. But true frens are when u correct him/her for their mistake and yet at the end of the day, no argument jus stronger bonds betw u two..

And for those who are suffering heart breaks now..
I really dont know how i can help to ease ur pain..
I understand how u all feel.. But believe mi, time will do everything. time will heal all wounds..
Dont force yourself to forget tt someone just cos u think u will be better off tt way.. Do u know by forcing urself to do sth u dont wish to.. Its even more painful than thinking abt tt person..
I guess the only thing i can do is to be there for u.. lend a listening ear to you when u need it.. I dont mind if u vent all ur emotions on mi.. realli i dont.. as long as i know at the end of e day, u feel better.. i m happi..

of cos, there are some frens of mine tt is in their happi world.. lol..
Jus like mi, they have found the one and only person that can make them smile all day long..
But u know, dont forget ur frens also.. cos they will be the ones whu will go thru the recovery road with u should anything bad happens..
I know i might have neglected some of my frens.. though i know they understand.. but yea.. i am trying to build up the frendship once again..

I just wanna sth to one of my frenx..
I know you are sad.. I know you are helpless.. I know you regretted everything..
I am sad for you.. I am angry for you.. I feel helpless for you..
I am shocked that u called mi late at night.. Even more shocked when i heard u cry.. But i am happi, cos u called mi the first thing when u are feeling sad.. It means i am the first person tt came to ur mind..

I tried to console u.. but i know i did not do it properly.. Lotsa things i wanted to tell u.. but i think u wouldnt take it in at ur emotion state now.. Right from the start, I did not have a good impression of her.. I am sure u know.. She proved mi right time after time again wif her actions.. But i am willing to accept her as ur gf.. bcos i know u love her deeply.. As a fren, I give u all my blessings..

And now, I told u tt letting go of this r/s is a wise choice.. But i know tts not u want.. bcos of the overwhelming love i felt from you to her.. So I will support ur choice.. and since i encouraged you to do so.. i am prepared that if u fall again.. i will be there to catch hold of u.. and be ur pillar till u stand up again.. =)

I know i am lucky.. i have a bunch of great frens around mi.. I have such a great bf tt gives mi all the love i need.. Yesterday, he asked mi if i felt pressurized by his love.. i dont know why.. Just the mere tot of this qns put a smile on my face.. I dont know how to express the feelings i felt..
But i know i love him more and more each day..
I know we had our unhappy times, breaks my heart everytime an argument starts..But i am glad at the end, things are resolved..
And i was just wondering.. how can anyone feel pressurized by an overwhelming love.. thats when I suddenly tot of an answer..
Yes u can get pressured, when u dont love tt person tt much, tts when u will feel its tiring.. irritating.. u wanna break free.. but u cant.. cos u wanna be loved as well..
I know my answer.. I dont feel pressurized.. I dont feel irritated.. I dont find it tiring.. and i do not wanna break free..

Can anyone understand wat i am saying? lolx..
Nv have i tot tt i could love someone so deeply..
tt i would meet someone like u..
Nv tot tt u would be by my side..
(actualli tot b4, but stil cant believe it, Muahaha..)
Nv knew I could feel like this, I could fall in love all over again each time i see you..
Nv have i been so happi all my life.. that i actualli crave to see u every day..
Nv would i be so willing to put down my playful character just cos u are the one that i wanna settle down for..
Nv had i been such a "sore player".. I cant afford to lose.. I am afraid of losing..

I 'll Never Stop Loving You...

No comments: